what would I take
inspired by this blog: http://the-burning-house.com/, I decided to make my what-would-I-take-when-the-house-is-burning list
clockwise from upper left:
- my boots, the most practical footwear I can think of
- Jason (mp3 player) & Oliver (headphone), the latter was the latest birthday present from bffs (:
- all my notes from last 3 years in university. Should be useful to start over.
- goggles. Not a sentimental choice at all, but I think it’s really practical for everything related to protect my eyes.
- cap with German Football Team logo. Because obviously I love die Nationalmannschaft and this was a present from NTU-ISCF exco 09/10 team so this will remind me of them (:
- my sleeping bag (the yellow thingy on the edge) just in case I need to sleep in some uncomfortable place temporarily.
- Klara, my violin. I know it’s very impractical but I love her too much.
- my PSUMB jacket. Too many memories written with me wearing it. Losing it to fire is like losing a huge part of half of my life.
- ticket journal, to remind me of awesome shows I’ve been
- Holy Bible, to show me the way. I’d bring the smallest one, though, for practical reasons.
- my two photo albums. the blue one is for my most treasured photos from age 5-18. The yellow one is for my trip to Europe, 2008.
- Selena, my seagate harddisk. Forgot to place her in the picture and too lazy to re-take.
- Andy, my phone. Same reason.