There are just a three things I want for this year:
- Go & live at somewhere different, basically starting a new life
- Finish the year without major regrets.
And so, let me think of my resolutions:
- Living a life worth living for
- Appreciate NTU & Singapore. After all, they gave me a higher education (almost) free of charge, great mass transportation, good security in general. And for those, I thank you.
- Finish reading the bible with daily bible reading! Last year I only lasted until early June
- Not to fall in love.
- Find the specific purpose of my existence.
- Give more to those in needs.
- Be more mature, more stable. Be a better person.
Let’s end it in seven, because it’s the complete number.
Happy new year!