I’m not an EEE, I guess.
I’m truly a failed EEE student:
- I really have no idea how to use MATLAB
- I can’t do soldering
- I dunno how to find voltage dip in induction motor (and it’s due tomorrow!!!)
- I have no idea how to do my FYP
- I hate hate HATE being in the lab. Any lab. Its ambience freaks me out. It feels like a totally unhealthy place with no life.
- Wave drawings of thyristors confuse me
- I forgot all I’ve studied right after the exam
- sometimes I’ve forgotten them BEFORE the exam
- I hate to see how most of the EEE boys dressed
- oh and I almost hate LWN library, for the same reason why I hate labs.
- I don’t know how to fix my own computer. And I’m fine with slow Vista. Really.
- my FYP prof indirectly said that I’m not ‘engineering enough’
but guess what, who cares?