by livergirl


I’ve been thinking that maybe, just maybe, I’m allergic to air-conditioner. Throughout these years, I almost always got runny nose every time I’ve been in LT/TR for too long. As in, more than one hour. Sometimes, it even took less than that.

Well of course I thought that I’m allergic to cold temperature. But thinking about it, I didn’t catch a cold when I went to Australia during winter. I didn’t catch a cold either when I went to Europe (it was summer, but still quite cold).

And to think about it again, it isn’t possible to be allergic to air-con. It’s not natural, and it makes the air circulates in the room only. Not impossible to have a few bacteria inside, for sure.